Sunday, March 17, 2013

Funny stuff

I almost peed my pants at dinner today. The biggest question you probably have is why? What was so funny?

I don't even remember!

That's how much fun Nick and I have together.  No, it isn't always like that.  I actually think the conversation today at dinner was my (husband's words) "weasel-ly feet".  I am always cold. Always. So, I try to warm myself up any way we can, and one way I do that is by putting my ice cold feet underneath my husband's bum to keep them warm. Unfortunately all of a sudden he stopped letting me do it, so my ice cold weasel-ly feet are cold! And yes, I do have socks on.

There aren't really many updates to say.  Nothing new on fostering news, which I feel like isn't a big surprise. The process is painfully slow, and I am tired of calling to hear of no news.

Hmmm....updates on the trying process actually does have an update. We are going to do IUI with injections, and now we just have to wait....and wait....wait....I have to take birth control before we do the cycle with IUI, but at least we have plan.

As long as I have my husband, I will always be laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment