Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This really happened.

Here is a reenactment of what happened yesterday when Nick came home from work:

*Door opens and Nick walks through*

Me: You're home early.

*I then look at the clock and realize he is home on time, maybe even a little late*

Me: I confess I may have done nothing today.


Yes, this is what happens when I haven't had a day off in a while and I just lay around on the couch for a whole day. Don't blame me, it's the weather.

Later, Nick told me I ratted myself out.

Me: Oh I forgot to unload the dishwasher, sorry.

Nick: Now I now you aren't lying about not doing anything.  Usually you do at least one chore to say you have cleaned the house, and you had no idea what time it was when I came home.

Me: Yep.

So, we really haven't been doing much lately. No news on any front, except this chick is done with school in less than two weeks and we are going on vacation in ONE MONTH. That means I have one month to try and lose as much weight as possible.  In reality it means I will try really hard, lose a few, then need a cheeseburger and it all goes downhill from there.

I will share a picture of my boredom yesterday to amuse you.


Even Lola was annoyed at me being home yesterday. Psh.

No comments:

Post a Comment